Romantic Wedding Dresses for Dreamy WeddingsOn October 24, 2020 by U.Hidayat
Think of romantic wedding dresses and the words “fairy tale” and “happy ever after” come to mind. Romantic wedding dresses evoke enchanting princesses in magical ball gowns made with layers and layers of lavish and beautiful sheer fabric, delicate lace, exquisite beading, shimmering bodices and the prettiest shade of pink.
Romantic wedding dresses come in captivating and breathtaking styles such as:
- a Chantilly lace dress decorated in intricate silver beading that is as enchanting as it is whimsical;
- an off-shoulder gown with a refreshing floral applique combined with a simple yet elegant skirt that exudes a timeless look;
- a gorgeous gown with crystal encrusted sweetheart neckline and a demure skirt that will make a bride feel love at first sight the moment she lays her eyes on it;
- an ethereal gold A-line gown with intricate beading on the bodice that will perfectly suit a bride who wants to look like a modern-day princess;
- a regal gold embroidered gown that makes a bride feel like royalty;
or a magical ruffled gown made of layers of ethereal tulle for brides who want to feel like a fairy tale princess in a modern couture creation.
Lace is a fabric for wedding dresses that has been popular for centuries and continues to be popular today. Because of its timeless, elegant and delicate design, it gives wedding dresses a tantalizing romantic touch. That is why brides who are dreaming of the perfect romantic wedding dress often choose lace wedding dresses to exude romantic glamour as they walk down the aisle.