Hippie Wedding Dresses for Bohemian BridesOn December 29, 2019 by U.Hidayat
Those who have always wanted a hippie themed wedding need not worry about finding the perfect gown because gorgeous hippie wedding dresses are becoming more popular these days. Their uniquely whimsical designs exude bohemian chic which perfectly suits a stylish and offbeat bride who wants her hippie personality to shine on her wedding day.
Hippie fashion is all about individual freedom and a unique expression of oneself. Hippies celebrated their style through their long, flowing hair, and an eclectic mix of vintage and ethnic clothing inspired by pop art, nature, and psychedelic art. Materials such as leather, crushed velvet and satin; embellishments like fringes, beads, patchwork, embroidery, tie-dye and macramé; and prints such as flowers and paisleys all make up hippie chic.
Brides can channel the free-spirited, groovy and creative hippie chic style through hippie wedding dresses. Imagine walking down the aisle in:
- a flower dress with a free-spirited vibe;
- a very feminine maxi dress with delicate lace crisscrossing across the neckline and an intricate crochet trimming on the bodice;
- a sheer maxi dress in a gauzy fabric with embroidered cutout detailing;
- a stunning, lightweight tiered dress made of netted tulle with a beaded neckline and floral embroidering all over that makes a hippie bride feel like a princess;
- a sheer long sleeved bohemian lace dress with mirror embellishments that gives the bride a perfectly hippie yet romantically ethereal look;
- a very groovy and festive tie-dyed hippie wedding dress.
For the hippie bride, the gorgeous options for hippie wedding dresses are limitless!